- Children Under the Age of 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 517 Lincoln St., Marlboro, MA 01752.
- Types of Data and Collection Methods: Through the Website, Pills & Beyond receives data that you actively submit as well as data that Pills & Beyond tracks:
Actively Submitted Data: When you voluntarily provide or request information, subscribe to a service or mailing list, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively enter data such as your name, mailing address(es), telephone number(s), medications, you will know what data Pills & Beyond collects through the site, because you actively submit it. You can elect not to provide information by not entering it when asked. When you provide such information, you are agreeing that Pills & Beyond may use that information to provide the products and services that you have requested or for which you have registered and to contact you to learn about your experience and to improve Pills & Beyond’s product and service offerings. You also agree that Pills & Beyond may use that information when aggregated with other data in any manner in which the data is not linked to an identified individual, and to share such information with others, in the promotion of Pills & Beyond’s business to potential investors, business partners or customers, and in the conduct of research or product development.
- Links To Third Party Products and Services: While you are visiting or using Pills & Beyond’s Websites, you may be provided with links to other websites, not owned or controlled by Pills & Beyond. These websites, information they provide and products and services offered there are provided by independent companies not owned or operated by Pills & Beyond. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the website of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be collected and used by the third party and not by Pills & Beyond. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with third parties will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.Pills & Beyond cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of the other sites. A link to a non-Pills & Beyond website does not constitute or imply endorsement of Pills & Beyond.
- Use of Electronic Mail. Pills & Beyond may provide email links on its site to further facilitate communication between Pills & Beyond and you. Information collected through email may be shared with our customer service group, employees or other third parties that perform services on our behalf. Unless otherwise noted, email on our site is not a completely secure and confidential means of communication. Non-encrypted email communications may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users without your knowledge and permission while in transit to us.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected], or write us to MedMinder Pharmacy, 517 Lincoln St., Marlboro, MA 01752.
- Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
©2015-2016 copyright of Pills & Beyond